Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wondering If vBulletin Is Right For Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering If vBulletin Is Right For Me...

I've never managed a forum before...I've never put together a website before...hell, I don't know the first thing about MySQL and PHP. But I'm not computer illiterate and I'm wanting to start a website up with some nice forum software...and most of all I want to learn. I would be managing a small amount of people at first but it could [hopefully] grow into something bigger. The price of vBulletin isn't a big deal...and I've played with the demo a little bit and it seems like it's fairly simple to use. The last thing I'm gonna need to win me over is that "Hey, buy vB! It's good stuff" from you vB gurus to give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Hey, buy vB! It's good stuff!

No, really. It is.

I been investigating many forum board software packages over the last few weeks and this is definately top of the list in terms of professional look, clarity in installation instruction, and friendly advice for newbies like me and you.

Comment

vBulletin is definitely worth every last penny, it has what seems to be endless features, and if thats not enough you can get mods which add more features (Most are free). The support backed by the product is very good as well, the support staff is very knowledgeable, and helpful.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X