Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin => buy now = download now?

Hy,

I can't seem to find the topic where this question is being answered. If I buy vbulletin at 21 hour (Brussels GTM +1), will I be able to immediatly download vbulletin en start installing it?

With kindest regard,
    Sander Verhaeghe

Depends on the payment method; you may have to wait up to days before it is approved.

Personally, I suggest paypal funds or Metacharge for credit card; because I am aware of those two providing almost instant response on their IPNs as soon as the funds are approved. But it could take up to hours if their system are congested or other delay factors.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

Als je geluk hebt, meestal 1 uur na de betaling ( met creditcard )

If your lucky, ussualy 1 hour after your payment.
      Last edited by siNix; Tue 2 Jan '07, 11:46pm.
      turn around, 180 times?

Comment

Paypal = instant

Metacharge / Worldpay are manually verified by a member of staff and could take a few hours depending on coverage at the time.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

That's Paypal (credit) not Paypal (eCheck). eCheck takes forever.

Comment

If you can, pay with PayPal. When I used it to purchase my license, I was able to download the software in about five minutes.
            Forums

Comment

Like Quillz, I too paid with PayPal and was able to download mine instantly.
              The Relationship Forum
              The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulplayer View Post
                Hy,

I can't seem to find the topic where this question is being answered. If I buy vbulletin at 21 hour (Brussels GTM +1), will I be able to immediatly download vbulletin en start installing it?

With kindest regard,
                Sander Verhaeghe
                I purchased a license for a friend the other day using my PayPal and it went through very quickly. A while ago I needed to start a new project and purchased using MetaCharge and it was a minute longer then PayPal. All in all, we wanted the license and within the hour we had vBulletin up and running.

Comment

Paypal is fine for buying. For selling, it can be a nightmare for the seller. But there are ways you can protect yourself. But this topic is not really the place for this discussion. Perhaps paypalsucks.com which is a very good site about the issue.

Comment

You're right, that has nothing to do with this ..

Buy now? Yes, that you can do.
                    Download now? Yes, using PayPal or Credit Card it can be pretty instant.
                    Once purchase completed on both ends, download is instant.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X