Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do bulk prices apply ?

Hi,

I already have a license of VB and I need to buy more licenses. My questions is the following: if I buy 2 more licenses, do I qualify for the "bulk prices" discount ?

At the end of the day I will have 3 active VB licenses, but the first license was bought more than 1 year ago.

Please clarify this point.

Regards,
    Razvan

Yes, the bulk rate applies to the total number of licenses you own and are purchasing.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Yes, the bulk rate applies to the total number of licenses you own and are purchasing.

So, in my case I would be able to buy 2 additional licenses with 148 USD each. Correct ?

Comment

Yes.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks. One more question: is this rebate going to work with all methods of payment ? More specifically, I am interested in paying with a CC.

Comment

Yes.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

OK,

My question is. I have one licence now.

I would buy one more licence soon, and one in spring. How much i would pay for the third licence then ?

Comment

The third owned license would cost $148.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
                  The third owned license would cost $148.
                  I'm confused.

I have 1 Owned License at the moment. If I wanted to buy another 1 license, let's say after 3 months from now; would I pay $160 or $148?

And if I bought it for whatever it would be, and then again wanted to buy a third license, would it be $160 or $148?

I thought discounts are for "bulk" purchases only.
                  You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

As far as I know, If you have a license and bought another one - it will be $160. If you bought another one (the third) - it will be $148.

1 - 2 $160.00
                    3 - 5 $148.00
                    6 - 10 $136.00
                    11 - 24 $124.00
                    25 - 49 $114.00
                    50+ $106.00
                    $post[signature]

Comment

No, bulk prices are for your entire licenses.

Your second owned license would cost $160, your third owned license would be $148.
                      They don't need to be purchased at the same time.
                      Best Regards
                      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Fair enough. I'll be for sure buying many other licenses in this lifetime.
                        You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

BUT if you buy the 2nd and 3rd license at the same time, then it's $148 per license.

Whenever you buy the 3rd license, the discount applies to all licenses (up to 3) you are buying at that time.

Bulk pricing is not complicated.

Comment

Cool,

I've got 2 and want to get a third one.

When I go to purchase my third license, does the discount apply automatically?

thx

Comment

Yes, assuming you order from within the Members Area and the license type is the same as the other two.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X