Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Forums Suggestions? (For Future vBulletin Upgrade)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Forums Suggestions? (For Future vBulletin Upgrade)

Hi, I'm looking for suggestions on free forum software, that could be used for a possible upgrade to vBulletin in the future.

The reason why is: I want to start a sports-related forum based on a professional team that doesn't even exist yet. It may never at all. But there is currently an active (~30 posts a day) yet unmoderated EZboards forum for this potential team and I'd like to start a better forum with at least some sort of moderation (we need it).

If the team does start, I'd expect hundreds of posts a day and hopefully some posters could help me pay for vBulletin software, which is what I really want.

But I want to be able to move all accounts, passwords, and posts to a new vBulletin (if that's possible).

Thanks for any suggestions, Gianluca.

Any of the ones supported by Impex. Which one is your decision.

Comment

EZBoard is the only "hosted" forum which can be imported (with some difficulty) into vBulletin. ProBoards and other "hosted" forums cannot be imported, so beware.

If you have your own website then I would install phpBB which is one of the easiest to import.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X