couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple questions

First, if I get a license (when perhaps the next vB comes out) and I use it on one domain, when I get tired of using my domain, can I switch domain names and declare the license for the former domain invalid?
    Also, if I get the perpetual license and don't pay for yearly support, after a while of not paying, can I renew it anytime I want (say, when vBulletin 4 comes out)
    Thanks

Originally posted by ffrstar777 View Post
    First, if I get a license (when perhaps the next vB comes out) and I use it on one domain, when I get tired of using my domain, can I switch domain names and declare the license for the former domain invalid?
    Also, if I get the perpetual license and don't pay for yearly support, after a while of not paying, can I renew it anytime I want (say, when vBulletin 4 comes out)
    Thanks
    You can use one license for one installation.
    If you change domains you simply change you domain location in your members area once you have a license.

To answer your second question.
    If you require access to the member area after the year has elapsed, you can renew your access for $30 per year.
    Assuming you have an owned license.
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X