Referrals Kick-back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referrals Kick-back

I was wondering about the referrals program.
    I actually am signed up with u guys through commission junction and i set up a page with pretty much just the VBulletin and Photopost ad banners.

I'm a webdesigner and one of my client's was interested in purchasing your product - so i told him that before he did that- he should go to my ads page and purchase it via clicking on my ads.

I even set up specific instructions for him to do so.

I was under the impression that i would get a kickback from this but it's been a few days.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sinjix_media; Thu 30 Nov '06, 5:10pm.
    3D Resources - A list of resources for 3D Developers
    After Effects Resources - A list of resources for design in motion with Adobe After Effects

And this belongs in the public forums because?...

Comment

Shouldn't this issue be taken to CJ since they handle all commissions per affiliate, it is their job to monitor the clicks and possibly only they can explain why a click through/order did or did not register into your account. At times it takes days, especially if the person paid by check or paypal.

Comment

Dun dun dun, support tickets!! lol.
        [ http://eternal-realm.net ]

Comment

this is probably a support ticket issue.
          u guys are right.

heck - it MIGHT even be a commission junction issue.
          3D Resources - A list of resources for 3D Developers
          After Effects Resources - A list of resources for design in motion with Adobe After Effects

Comment

I think it takes a bit to prevent people from ordering licenses, receiving their referral money and then charging-back the licenses.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X