X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me! Some Hacked by forum!

Hi , i really need your help!

I have a vBulletin forum v3.5.4 © 2000-2006 , and someone hacked my forum, The Hacker's username is FaTaLErrOr..

But my username in my forum is Administrator ,
    The Hacker have acces of Administrator in my forum (he have full acces), but he made me and all my administrators,super moderators and Moderator "simple members",so now we don't have any acces...

Can you tell me how can i get all acces of my forum, cuz i have the Username: Administrator..
    I think this is possible!

Please help me!

Also he hacked my FTP Host, with some programs called Brute forcer (i'm not sure about their names) ,please help me! how can i be again admin in my website!
    Last edited by Flodi; Sun 12th Nov '06, 4:47am.

Although this is a PRE-SALE forum, seems you are in urgent, I think the best way is to call your host, if they don't have a phone number you can start an urgent ticket.

EDIT: Or do you know that guy's IP address? Do you have cPanel? Login to your cPanel, and use a tool on the front page to deny that guy's IP address out from your server. This won't help for long time however may give you more time to reach your host.

Best luck!
    TT

[ VReplay ] - Advanced in Design

Comment

sorry i don't understand english very well!

Comment

Do you have the phone number of your host provider? If yes, call them now to ask for help.
        TT

[ VReplay ] - Advanced in Design

Comment

Calm down. Backup your files and db, contact your host to do a daily restore of your site and change all your password ftp and vb admincp.
          BPowers.com: Eu Web Hosting Solutions
          Shared hosting with Cpanel/Fantastico
          Live Help: http://www.bpowers.com

Comment

Is this a member with a valid license?
            Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Well he should start with upgrading to 3.5.6

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X