Got My Customer Number But No Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My Customer Number But No Password

..uh, how do I set up my password? If you were to email it to me, it'll go to my work addy and I don't have access to that from here...

All of that should have been emailed to you.

Comment

If you got a customer number, your password is there as well. If not, have the info resent to you by having it sent via email to you.

http://members.vbulletin.com/lostpw.php

If it is the case where no password was issued at all, contact support and they'll have a password assigned to you.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Your customer number and password should both be included in an email titled "vBulletin Customer Information." These will not be included anywhere else and should not be shared.

Advice: Your customer email should be one that you have access to on the machine with which you intend to do the most work with vBulletin.

Edit: Damn you, ManagerJosh, beating me to it

Comment

All I got emailed to me was the Jelsoft Security Bulletin...that was it...

When I made my payment, I was at work...I'll hit the link up and change it to my home computer addy if possible...thanks peeps...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X