Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Presale question

Hi,

I'm looking actually for a good Forum Script. I thought actually about using the SMF Forum as it's free but it seems that it's to difficult to do with it what I need so I looking also at payable scripts if they can offer me what I need.

I will start a Classifieds site running with the .cgi Mojoclassifieds script that can be found here http://www.mojoscripts.com/products/...ds/index.shtml

I wish that only members that have registered on my Classifieds Site can have access to the Forum to post Topics. It's not necessary that members are automatically logged in, if they have to retype there username and password is not important, I just wish that they can access the Forum with the same username and Password and that they can not change one of them on the Forum side.

This is the 1st Presale question that I have as if a Forum can not offer me such a feature, it can be so good as it will, it's in a long term useless.

The 2nd, if it's possible to realise a such Bridge or API Module or however you name it, how much can it cost to get it done?

Thank you in advance for your help

You may want to ask the creators of mojoclassifieds if there software can integrate with forums like vbuletin or if they offer a bridge. vbulletin has a documented API although I dont know how hard it would be to "integrate" the different scripts though.

I know that www.photopost.com has a robust classifieds script that integrates nicely with vbulletin. You may want to check into that as an alternative.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X