Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New version (3.6.3) of vBulletin coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version (3.6.3) of vBulletin coming soon?

Hi, someone on the forum mentioned that a new version of vBulletin will be out in 2 weeks. Can somebody confirm this? Thanks.

If he wasn't a vBulletin staff on this site, then it's all rumors. That's all I can say.
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Jelsoft doesn't announce any release dates.
      vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

an upgrade from 3.6.2 to something like a 3.6.3 would be minor and shouldnt be a headache if thats your concern.
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Not even I know if and when 3.6.3 will be released, it's a random guess of that member.
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Might even not be released , might be 3.7.x or 4.x.x, its not possible to know until its announced .

Comment

Generally unless a security issue is discovered, 3.6.3 would only come out when there's enough confirmed bugs of sufficient importance to justify the release.

It would not be a major release anyway.

Jelsoft sensibly never give an indication of the date of the next release, simply because they do not know.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by a4nikka View Post
                Hi, someone on the forum mentioned that a new version of vBulletin will be out in 2 weeks. Can somebody confirm this? Thanks.
                Unattributed quotes accomplish nothing. Here's the quote:
                Originally posted by SNN View Post
                If you pay, you will get 3.6.2 then in about 2 weeks I would think 3.6.3 will come out
                Why this person thinks that the release of 3.6.3 is imminent is beyond me.

Comment

I said I THINK not WILL lol..

Comment

And see what kind of confusion it causes
                    Best Regards
                    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I guess people don't really see this...:
                      Originally posted by SNN
                      ...I would think 3.6.3 will come out
                      I based it on time that it took to release between 3.5 versions

To the post owner, can you reread posts before thinking that there will be a new version out? Try making sure it seems exactly what you see

The only person I think would know is the person that owns vBulletin (which I haven't seen on the forums..)
                      Last edited by SNN; Fri 27 Oct '06, 8:22am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X