X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulluser
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Its more than possible to do these things. However since you are not showing up as licensed I'm not going to be able to provide you with any more indepth support.
    I'm asking this question BEFORE I purchase the software. I want to make sure it can be done easily (without having to do a database query). I've been told that it's not an easy thing to do and that it would be time-consuming to do. It's something that would need to be done on a monthly basis so it would have to be a quick report.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Its more than possible to do these things. However since you are not showing up as licensed I'm not going to be able to provide you with any more indepth support.

Leave a comment:

• Lats
    replied
    While there may not be something already in place to extract such information, it's a relatively straight forward task to create a database query to suit any requirement.

Leave a comment:

• vbulluser
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    I believe this should be possible to view the users via the admincp. But it would not "generate a report"
    I looked at the admipcp search and it looks pretty similar to the Members List advanced search. It finds people who post but not those who don't post.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I believe this should be possible to view the users via the admincp. But it would not "generate a report"

Leave a comment:

• vbulluser
    replied
    Originally posted by Klaymen View Post
    Thanks for the reply Klaymen but I think that would show me members who posted between two dates. I want to get a list of members who haven't posted in 2 months (for example). I may be missing something though.

Leave a comment:

• Klaymen
    replied
    I think you can do it with this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/memberlist.php?do=search

Leave a comment:

• vbulluser
    started a topic Report - Members who haven't posted in last x months

Report - Members who haven't posted in last x months

I checked all the vBulletin documentation but can't find anything about this. Can you generate a report that lists all members who haven't posted in the last x months?