Forums. or .com/forums ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums. or .com/forums ?

I have a seasoned site and when I post something, it ranks fairly well. I’m going to add vBulletin to it and am wondering, should I make it forums.mysite.com or mysite.com/forums?

Forums.mysite.com would be starting from scratch and would take a while to move up, where mysite.com/forums would instantly do well.

I’m leaning towards mysite.com/forums, am I missing something? Perhaps something down the road?

Please help.

Thanks!

I personaly in your case would use /forums, due to if you already have the pagerank on them it would be easyer to get people to it.

Comment

Actually, if you have hosting and stuff that allows you to add subdomains, you can just type in forums and it will make it forums.mysite.com
      I have done this many times, with InvisionFree, AddYour (don't ask, free host) and some others.

Comment

I would just put it at /forums personally, and you can always have a redirect if needed.
        The Relationship Forum
        The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

I would also suggest .com/forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X