Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piracy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Piracy

    I have seen a lot of websites using Pirated vBulletin..

    If you want to me to tell you these forums then please PM me..
    All of them have the "Powered by vBulletin.." Message..
    I can give you over a hundred sites..

  • #2
    http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy

    Please submit any of the sites you have there and we will look into them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy

      Please submit any of the sites you have there and we will look into them.
      I want to submit more than a 100 sites..

      www.vbulletin.com/piracy allows me to send 1 site at a time!!

      Can I send them to you?

      Comment


      • #4
        You can use our sales form

        http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales and submit them all in a single ticket.

        We will get them forwarded to the piracy team.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          You can use our sales form

          http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales and submit them all in a single ticket.

          We will get them forwarded to the piracy team.
          What will you do to them?
          I once sent you some sites and nothing happened!

          Do I get credits, or anything if I did??

          Over 100 sites is not a joke and will take a lot of time and effort to do so!!

          Comment


          • #6
            We do not make our anti-piracy menthods publicly avaible.

            No, you do not.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zachery View Post
              We do not make our anti-piracy menthods publicly avaible.

              No, you do not.
              Well, anyways!
              I will post them

              If I did, to whom will it all go to?

              Comment


              • #8
                If I may say so, you seem a bit over-interested in what happens next.

                The Jelsoft team investigate ALL reports fully...they have, I believe, a professional company to whom it is contracted. That's really all anyone needs to know. But they really do follow each report up.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                  If I may say so, you seem a bit over-interested in what happens next.

                  The Jelsoft team investigate ALL reports fully...they have, I believe, a professional company to whom it is contracted. That's really all anyone needs to know. But they really do follow each report up.
                  After I reported one site, they just changed the forum directory name..

                  They need to do something more dangerous so that they don't use pirated vBulletin forums

                  By the way, Are all pirated vBulletin forums having the "Powered by vBulletin" message?

                  There is a lot of website but I don't remember some of them

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Do I even have to post sites that sell or give illegal vBulletin versions? (PIRATED)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Assim8522 View Post
                      By the way, Are all pirated vBulletin forums having the "Powered by vBulletin" message?
                      That is a standard feature of vBulletin and in no way shows that a forum is using a pirated copy of vBulletin.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Best way to tell would be to look in an ACP for Stuff like "Nulled By DGT" or "Nulled By ScRiPtMaFiA" etc.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think I saw a site where you can download vBulletin and I read the ScRiPtMaFiA thingy and Nulled by CHT.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Assim8522 View Post
                            I think I saw a site where you can download vBulletin and I read the ScRiPtMaFiA thingy and Nulled by CHT.
                            Let me tell you something NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WILL REPORT THEM THEY WILL ALWAYS BE PIRATED vBulletins and ALL OTHER SOFTWARES AND SCRIPTS ! Thats Something you could never probably stop. So why don't you just chill! And remember one thing Internet WAS CREATED BY HACKERS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You have a point, piracy will never stop no matter how hard bill gates or vbulletin trys, unless vBulletin's code got fully encoded and made it so that any copy of vBulletin used is sent to vBulletin, Piracy of vBulletin will never stop and if they encode it then that would be real bad due to php modifications and stuff.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X