couple easy questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple easy questions

I saw you can export from wowbb version 1.65 I have 1.7 can I still export from that?

How easy or hard is the installation of the board onto my domain? do I really need to pay $135 to have someone istall it for me? thats kinda a harsh amount!

How easy or hard is the board from the Admin menu? is it pretty idiot proof?

Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions...

If I attempt to install myself and muck up will someone help me out of my muck up?

I can't talk about Impex support for version 1.7 as I don't know the answer to that.

The board is really very simple to install and doesn't really need professional installation in most all cases. You do need to be able to manually edit a config file and put in your database info and few other bits and pieces, but this is really about as hard as it gets

The Admin Control Panel is the interface to all of vBulletins incredible range of features and settings. Given that, it's really well laid out. To the new user it may seem a little daunting but my advice is go in with a plan of what you want to achieve and use the bits of the panel you need to achieve it

E.g.

a) Set up admin user
    b) Set up 2 x test users
    c) Create Main category with two forums
    d) configure permissions

That kind of thing. Also the manual is very easy to follow.

Have you tried the demo?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X