Liense Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liense Question

If I buy VBulletin with 85$ lease for 1 year. Will I be able to upgrade it to 160$ licene if my forums catch up?

Please let me know. This is also a huge factor in determining if I would go for VBulletin.

Thanks
    redraider.
    GMAT Prep

You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $85 if you do so within 60 days of the purchase. After 60 days, it is full price.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks

Hi Thanks for the info. I think 60 days should be enough for me to make a decision.

regards,
      redraider
      GMAT Prep

Comment

One more question

I realized that we can run only 1 test forum [password protected] for testing out any updates on the website.

Is it legal if I have a version installed on my local PC also to test out a few mods before doing anything on the web-host?

Please let me know.

Thanks
        redraider
        GMAT Prep

Comment

please could you say where I can find price for licenses?
          ---
          [email protected]

Comment

Here you go...

http://www.vbulletin.com/faqsales.php
            Lats...

Comment

Originally posted by redraider View Post
              I realized that we can run only 1 test forum [password protected] for testing out any updates on the website.

Is it legal if I have a version installed on my local PC also to test out a few mods before doing anything on the web-host?

Please let me know.

Thanks
              redraider
              Where you run that test forum doesn't matter, as long as it's protected and not accesible to the public. Access to your moderators should be okay, though.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

Thanks Got it!

I am going for VBulletin
                GMAT Prep

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X