Staff Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Speed

If I would purchase an owned vBulletin license today, would I be able to use it today or will I have to wait till Monday?

Please tell me the first one's true

How do you plan on paying? PayPal, phone, wire transfer etc?

Comment

once you get hosting you can use it.

Comment

If you pay via PayPal or any other thing, it may be done today, I got my license on a sunday I believe it was, 3 hours after order (Phone ordering)

Comment

Yes, I'm going to pay via PayPal. Is phone order any faster than via internet?

Comment

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use. The quickest is with PayPal using the funds in your PayPal account. This should take just a few minutes unless the payment was an eCheck payment, in which case it usually takes 3-5 business days to clear.

Credit Card payments can take up to 24 hours to be verified.
            Wire Transfers can take up to 4-5 business days.

And finally checks can take as long as necessary for the check to reach us, be deposited and clear our bank.

License information, regardless of payment method, is not issued until the payment clears our system.
            Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
            Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

So you're saying that I will be able to use my licence today if I buy using my PayPal's account balance?

Comment

That's what I would think he's saying, cause the buying system is automated I believe.

Comment

Couldn't be any better if it's true. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkidas View Post
                    So you're saying that I will be able to use my licence today if I buy using my PayPal's account balance?
                    That's correct.
                    Best Regards
                    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

So what happened? We've all been anxiously waiting.

Comment

Well my friend was going to pay me to buy an owned licence after I made a vBulletin skin for him but instead he gave me a licence that he had already purchased just 2 months ago and I accepted that. My site is now up and running here: www.wc3anvil.net
                        By the way, I'm not just reviving this thread for nothing. I'm wondering if I have to make this account a "Customer" account somehow? It is like at vBulletin.org? Do I have to add the E-Mail address that's in "Alternate Contacts" to here?

Comment

You must e-mail [email protected] to transfer a license. Until that is done, you will not have full access to this forum or vBulletin.org. I believe a license transfer is not possible until 3 motnhs after it has been purchased.

Comment

Yes, we have a license agreement that mentions that you can not resell the license. A transfer request by the owner who purchased the license from vBulletin.com must get authorization. We review each request and see if a requested license is eligible for transfer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X