Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Host Server close, new domain another license??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Server close, new domain another license??

well, this is my first post here. BANZAI!!!

i just have my own inquiries before im planning to get the license for this package. im planning to install this one to my web server of course a rental server and making a contract with them give you a new domain. supposed that this domain i will use right now or my page will be close due to some reason and plan to move to a new rental server and install the vb again, do i need another license for this one?

any insights will be appreciated...

so long as you are only using one install at a time, you can run your copy wherever you like, but you need to keep it updated in the members area which domain it is running on. So, if you switch domains, you must remove it from your first domain before installing it on your new domain.

Comment

Originally posted by vengefuldeath87 View Post
      so long as you are only using one install at a time, you can run your copy wherever you like, but you need to keep it updated in the members area which domain it is running on. So, if you switch domains, you must remove it from your first domain before installing it on your new domain.
      i see, now i understand. thanks for the quick reply

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X