Patent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patent

If i purchase a vB do i have to get my name patent before i purchase the vB, hosting, and domain?

Patent? There's no need to patent a name to own a license to vBulletin. You can simply buy a domain name, purchase the license, and purchase hosting.

Comment

Hello,

vBulletin can be purchased without owning a domain name or having a hosting account. You get 12 months download access to download it when you need it.

If you don't have a domain yet you can enter http://localhost/ as url. Of course, change this later (which you can do at any time) when you do have a domain name.

We're looking forward to your purchase, and please let us know if you require any further information.

Comment

so your sayin that i dont need to get my site patent or i can but i dont need to?

Comment

A patent is a concept or idea that you can earn money on. Like an invention. I believe you are referring to copyright
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

He's probably talking about a TRADEMARK.

If that's it then you don't need to get a trademark to buy vbulletin.
            Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X