• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The valid license of vBulletin

Hello . sir

I have a valid license of vBulletin

and you colse my site becouse of that

the site is new

and i'm student and i haven't the money to buy the true license of vBulletin

I hope you give me some time to get the money

and plz open my site becouse if my site stell closed my visitor willn't enter my site again

'Valid ' license? 'True' license?

The bottom line is that vbulltin is not free and you need to purchase a license to run it.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yeah

i'll purchase a license but now idon't have enough monye to do that

i'll be grateful if you give me some time to get the money without closeing my site

Comment

lol, wow. Some people.
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

No sorry. You need to purchase a license to run vBulletin. No exceptions.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

so . how much is it?

Comment

vBulletin is priced at $160 for an owned license, and $85 for a 1 year leased license. With both licenses you get one year of access to the downloads section so you can download the latest versions during this time. After the year, the renewal for this access is just $30 for the owned license. This is optional and not mandatory. You can continue running your current version as long as you want. However with the lease license you will need to purchase a new license (owned or leased) after the year is up.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

how i can pay the money?

Comment

The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
                  --- via Metacharge (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express-USD only)
                  --- via WorldPay (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, JCB and Solo)
                  --- via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Switch, Eurocard and Solo)

2. PayPal
                  --- Out of PayPal funds
                  --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Check (includes Money Orders)

4. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

If you closed that persons forum for not paying you. I own a owned license of vBulletin if I dont renew my license does that mean my forum will get closed or I wont have access to the members section to get updates only?

PS - I will allways update but its just a question.

Comment

An owned license give you the right to run vBulletin forever.

You will need to renew to access (download) new versions released after your first year has expired.
                      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTomneyUK View Post
                        If you closed that persons forum for not paying you. I own a owned license of vBulletin if I dont renew my license does that mean my forum will get closed or I wont have access to the members section to get updates only?

PS - I will allways update but its just a question.
                        I doubt it lol, I haven't read the purchase page but I believe it says you won't have access to the latest versions or something like that. Why pay more when you can just buy a leased license instead, lol
                        Spiralfrog forum | Spiralfrog music

Comment

Why?

He asked if he could have a licence free for a while, he was politely told no.
                          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Corporate greed? Why don't you try to walk in to any computer shop, ask them for a copy of Windows XP, and tell them you don't have the money to pay yet, but you want to use it for a bit first until you get the money; and then tell me their reactions?
                            Best Regards,
                            Andy Huang

Comment

The question has been answered, and this thread is not going anywhere .. CLOSED. Taskmaster, your accusations are inaccurate and uncalled for. Please behave on our forums from this point on.

Comment

Working...
                              X