Seo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seo

Is there a way for me to choose my Meta Tag and Meta keywords for each of my forums categories and boards?

Not out of box, no. However, the following modification listed on vBulletin.org should do what you want. Note that vBulletin cannot provide support for any modifications you make to the board.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hreadid=104025

Comment

When your paying for this product I would be scared to use mods on it and screw it UP.

Comment

While they cannot provide support for modifications you make to your board, I have yet to run across a case where I've installed something that messed up my board.

If you do the installations on a fresh install of vBulletin and for some reason the board does become "messed up", you can just install it again on a fresh database.

Comment

Originally posted by bjizzel View Post
          When your paying for this product I would be scared to use mods on it and screw it UP.
          Plugins are the OFFICIAL way to add features to vBulletin. They are not supported, and must be disabled before any problem solving with tech support, but Jelsoft didn't spend a year adding support for Plugins for nobody to use them.

Comment

you shouln't care about meta tags.

the feature that I miss in vB is an url-rewrite engine

why not integrate it in the core....?
            users have to spend 150 usd for 10kb of vbseo

Comment

We don't have it at the core as right now its fairly apache specific. We try to make every feature of vBulletin work across all servers.,

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X