Now or Later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now or Later?

I'm interested in purchasing a license and wanted to know if I should wait until 3.6 is officially released.

I would like to start building my site, although I don't want to have to do everything over again when the new version comes out.

Thanks ~

Do it now - get RC3 and then upgrade to the final.

Comment

Well, if you don't want to do it again, then I guess that you should wait
      It's not the fall that kills you— it's the sudden stop at the end.
      Learn from the mistakes of others, because you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by zie View Post
        I'm interested in purchasing a license and wanted to know if I should wait until 3.6 is officially released.

I would like to start building my site, although I don't want to have to do everything over again when the new version comes out.

Thanks ~

There will always be a new version someday. Seeing that 3.6 is now out in final you should buy if you were waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          There will always be a new version someday. Seeing that 3.6 is now out in final you should buy if you were waiting
          Incredible timing for sure... I have now purchased it.

Regards ~

Comment

Good timing indeed, welcome to the vbulletin community and have fun installing vbulletin

Comment

First off, vB 3.6.0 has been officially released today, so go ahead and get it if you were waiting. Secondly, upgrading is very simple. Generally, all you have to do is upload the new and/or changed files and run the upgrade.php script and you're done.
              Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X