Question about leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about leases

If I buy a leased copy of vB and then decide later that I want to own a copy, can I pay the diffrence between the 2 and convert the lease to a buy?

If done within 60 days, yes.
    Lats...

Comment

What about say when I renew the lease the following year? Could I convert it then?

Comment

Originally posted by GKNetworks View Post
        What about say when I renew the lease the following year? Could I convert it then?
        You will have to pay full price to upgrade to the owned license (160.00 USD)
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

If I buy a leased copy of vB and then decide later that I want to own a copy, can I pay the diffrence between the 2 and convert the lease to a buy?
          You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $85 if you do so within 60 days of the purchase. After 60 days, it is full price.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well I bought an owned one.

Comment

Smart move
              Lats...

Comment

Welcome aboard to the vBulletin family
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

It is the only way to do it i would never lease a licience and then every year you pay another $30 which will keep you up to date with all the goodies that are added with each new release and support on the forums here for that year (this does not include any security patches that may be release as these are free)
                  Last edited by I-Web; Sun 30 Jul '06, 3:58am. Reason: add adnum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X