• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by utw-mephisto View Post
    whats U.K ?

j/k
    United Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Volvagia~ View Post
      I'm only 15 you know, so I didn't really expect everything to cost money.
      I was 15 when I started my website too. I had to do what the others said, save up money for a while until I could afford a better solution than phpBB. I ended up with a vBulletin license a year later.

$160.00 each?! That's a rip off!! No one in their right mind would pay for that!!
      Don't say "each" if you only plan on getting one (to start, anyway). Would it help for you to know that most other message board licenses cost much more than vBulletin, in your financial terms?

Comment

You know vbulletin is like that early morning erection, its just wonderful.

Comment

$160.00 each?! That's a rip off!! No one in their right mind would pay for that!!
          <raises hand>

I did.

Twice.

Best money I ever spent.

I would do as some of the others have suggested. Get a free forum package like SMF and establish a user base. Then let the users know that you are considering upgrading to Vbulletin and that it costs a lot of money. They may offer to donate some cash to help you get it. My users did.

Good luck!

Comment

As you have no interest in buying vBulletin and we have replied to your pre-sales question this topic is now closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X