Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    The original license holder has to request the license to be transferred to you.

Leave a comment:

• kandieman101
    replied
    If I open a support ticket then the e-mail goes to the primary e-mail address, which I seem unable to change!

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    We don't provide support via PM.

Please open a support ticket and follow these instructions: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661

Leave a comment:

• kandieman101
    replied
    Colin I'm just posting here because it seems faster than your response via PM!!!

I have a customer # and password. Can you change the password for me?

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    When editing a profile field you can set 'Private Field' to Yes.

Leave a comment:

• kandieman101
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Yes, you can decide for each profile field if it should show up or be a hidden field.
    I do not see any option for making it "hidden" in the online demo.. am I overlooking something?

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Yes, you can decide for each profile field if it should show up or be a hidden field.

Leave a comment:

• kandieman101
    started a topic Custom User PREFERENCES?

Custom User PREFERENCES?

I know that you can create custom profile fields, but is it possible to add options that are NOT displayed in their profile?

I want to store additional information/options and use this for other things I am linking to...
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X