Custom User PREFERENCES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom User PREFERENCES?

I know that you can create custom profile fields, but is it possible to add options that are NOT displayed in their profile?

I want to store additional information/options and use this for other things I am linking to...

Yes, you can decide for each profile field if it should show up or be a hidden field.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
      Yes, you can decide for each profile field if it should show up or be a hidden field.
      I do not see any option for making it "hidden" in the online demo.. am I overlooking something?

Comment

When editing a profile field you can set 'Private Field' to Yes.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Colin I'm just posting here because it seems faster than your response via PM!!!

I have a customer # and password. Can you change the password for me?

Comment

We don't provide support via PM.

Please open a support ticket and follow these instructions: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

If I open a support ticket then the e-mail goes to the primary e-mail address, which I seem unable to change!

Comment

The original license holder has to request the license to be transferred to you.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X