No announcement yet.

just paid..got receipt...but cant download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks josh. paid with metacharge. it's the weirdest thing. their other emails are coming through (ironically including one replying to my ticket and saying that they just re-sent my info)...but the actual email with my account details never makes it through (to inbox or to junk).

Comment

Try http://members.vbulletin.com/lostpw.php and see if that works.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

holy cow i finally got it! =) Thanks to everyone who tried to help with this. I appreciate it.

Comment

also in your receipt i swear it gives you your customer number. i would re-read your reciept and see if you can find it on there, i swear thats where mine was and i paid through paypal.
          Colin F is my hero!

Comment

Originally posted by comicustx View Post
            holy cow i finally got it! =) Thanks to everyone who tried to help with this. I appreciate it.
            Nice. How did you get it?
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Neo_Angelo View Post
              also in your receipt i swear it gives you your customer number. i would re-read your reciept and see if you can find it on there, i swear thats where mine was and i paid through paypal.
              The processors receipt doesn't containt the login details, these are sent in a seperate email from us.
              Best Regards
              Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X