just paid..got receipt...but cant download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just paid..got receipt...but cant download

hi. i just paid for a license...received the confirmation/receipt email...but when I go to download the software it says i need a member id/pw which i never received. How long after you pay (and after you get a receipt confirming payment) does this take? Thanks.

Usually straight away, if you're using an instant payment method. Might want to check any spam filters you may have in place.
    Lats...

Comment

thanks for the reply. well i got the welcome email...and the receipt and all that but not an email with a customer id/pw so i figure if the first email got there, the other should too. =( i used the "preferred method" so i'd hope it would be pretty quick. a little frustrated at this point lol.v

Comment

Yes, that can be annoying to say the least - hang in there though, it shouldn't take much longer
        Lats...

Comment

Originally posted by comicustx View Post
          thanks for the reply. well i got the welcome email...and the receipt and all that but not an email with a customer id/pw so i figure if the first email got there, the other should too. =( i used the "preferred method" so i'd hope it would be pretty quick. a little frustrated at this point lol.v
          Try [email protected]
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

How did you pay btw?
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

thanks guys.

paid by credit card...whatever the first option is that says "preferred method."

thanks for the email addy. i'll give them a try too =)

Comment

grr hours later and still not able to download...no response to email. bummer. i kept reading about how good vbulletin's support was compared to ipb. pretty disappointed at this point. =(

Comment

hey, take it easy.. did you look at the hour and date we are now ?!

do you think everyone works 24/7 ??

if you want a human to answer your request, please wait 'til they are awake at least... week-ends are slow on ANY company... do you think anybody at midnight would jump on the computer to verify if someone sent an email ?

please be adult a little... thanks!

and stop comparing to IPB... this means nothing on the internet to compare to another product just to have more support...
                  oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

I don't see any unanswered tickets in regards to your problem. Give me the name on the order and I'll look it up.

Comment

lol gimme a break. it's an open forum and i'm expressing my opinion. fact: i paid $85 for a software package. fact: i can't download said software package. fact: that sucks. that's all i'm saying. =P

yes i realize it's late...but it doesn't change the fact that once you have a receipt for something...you should probably also have the something. =)

Comment

For such issues, please use the ticket system. If you're still having problems, open a ticket here: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales
                        Best Regards
                        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

sorry freddie...my last response starting with 'gimme a break' wasn't directed at you.

anyway...i've received two emails saying that my information was just re-sent to me...but i still don't have the info. it's not in my inbox nor is it in my junk email box. very strange. =(

Comment

You should also check if your ISP may consider the email as spam. If they do, they could be deleting it.
                            Toddler from Hell

Comment

did you pay with paypal or metacharge, or worldpay? If you paid with PayPal, the licensing details goto your PayPal email address
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X