Returning Branding Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Branding Removal

I just recently purchased another vb license about a week ago but this time with branding removal, I did not realize that my funds ran short and would not let me purchase a 3rd vb license, does anybody know off hand if I can exchange my branding removal for a 3rd vb license and pay the difference? If its not possible thats fine it'll just mean my sites don't go live for another couple months.

i don't think so you will need to pay the full price listed for copyright removal.Why would you want to do it ? i'm a proud vbulletin user and the whole world can see it i don't understand why people care so much about this

Comment

Delphi: I got the branding removal mostly because it would clean it up on how im goingto use the forums. Just a cleaner look because i'll be removing the nav bar and everything, pretty much strictly pure forum with certain features, I'd be integrating it with phpfox. Looks cleaner, but its not too big of a deal to have the license branding or not. Why i wouldn't mind returning it to get another VB license, I love VB so much i've been using it since 2.0 came out (for other websites) and only the last year have had my own license for my personal sites.

Comment

Not sure, but I saw you've opened a support ticket, so someone else will be able to decide and let you know.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Alright, i'm actually on hold right now calling in ... and my break ends in 10 minutes *sigh* things you do when you get an idea on your break and your bored, come up with a website Idea, then buy another vb license! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Tigurius View Post
            Delphi: I got the branding removal mostly because it would clean it up on how im goingto use the forums. Just a cleaner look because i'll be removing the nav bar and everything, pretty much strictly pure forum with certain features, I'd be integrating it with phpfox. Looks cleaner, but its not too big of a deal to have the license branding or not. Why i wouldn't mind returning it to get another VB license, I love VB so much i've been using it since 2.0 came out (for other websites) and only the last year have had my own license for my personal sites.
            Note that you can completely customize your forum, buttons, navigation, graphics, etc. without any special "fee".

The only thing you cannot remove from vBulletin is the Copyright notice in the footer and the Copyright notice in the source PHP files. The Branding Free license allows you to remove the first one. And Branding Free doesn't give you a different version of vBulletin. Just a set of instructions on how to remove the copyright.

Comment

feldon: no i do understand... hence why i paid for the branding fee, to remove the copyright, because i was integrating it in with other board software, it looks cleaner without it, i was going to remove every thing that was not a listed forum and have this software control the user statistics control panel etc, so no header no footer. Its ok though I just ended up getting a 3rd vb license because i still need the branding removal for my other site. People won't be able to tell i'm using vb once im done integrating it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X