Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    Technically it would be possible to change the license number, but if you got into this situation, you'd first have to explain how your license number was leaked.
    Open a support ticket if you need to do something like this.

Leave a comment:

• maidos
    replied
    that is not exactly what i mean, i mean every vbulletin has a license number where the vbulletin staff check from site to another if they are real license or not right? so i was wonderiing if its possible to change my license number....

Leave a comment:

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    Originally posted by maidos View Post
    im little bit afraid that someone may hack my host and somehow get access on my vbulletin license so i was wondering if my serial number are leaked out on the net can i change my serial number?
    they can't do match with a licensenumber.To login and download vbulletin they need to have your customer number and password as far as i know jelsoft can provide you with new login details if you are worried about that

you should open a support ticket

Leave a comment:

• maidos
    started a topic change liencese number?

change liencese number?

im little bit afraid that someone may hack my host and somehow get access on my vbulletin license so i was wondering if my serial number are leaked out on the net can i change my serial number?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X