change liencese number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change liencese number?

im little bit afraid that someone may hack my host and somehow get access on my vbulletin license so i was wondering if my serial number are leaked out on the net can i change my serial number?

Originally posted by maidos View Post
    im little bit afraid that someone may hack my host and somehow get access on my vbulletin license so i was wondering if my serial number are leaked out on the net can i change my serial number?
    they can't do match with a licensenumber.To login and download vbulletin they need to have your customer number and password as far as i know jelsoft can provide you with new login details if you are worried about that

you should open a support ticket

Comment

that is not exactly what i mean, i mean every vbulletin has a license number where the vbulletin staff check from site to another if they are real license or not right? so i was wonderiing if its possible to change my license number....

Comment

Technically it would be possible to change the license number, but if you got into this situation, you'd first have to explain how your license number was leaked.
        Open a support ticket if you need to do something like this.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X