Customizing my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing my site

I've been checking out the demo, and vBulletin seems to do a lot -- more than I'll probably ever understand!

I'm currently with ezboard, and the general look of the board is very easy to change -- whether it's through the different looks that ezboard provides, or through the different templates that other users create and share.

How much can I customize the LOOK of a vBulletin board? I see in the Admin Control Panel on my demo that there is a "Styles & Templates" section -- but I can't seem to find anything listed. Don't know if that's because it's a demo, or because there isn't anything out there.

Thanks

You can customize 100% of the look and feel. Once you get into Styles and Templates, select the Style Manager option. From there you can edit templates, change the CSS, point vBulletin to new graphics directories and more.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I am in the process of moving a site off EZBoard and all I can say is you will always ask yourself why you had not done it sooner
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      Running custom version of vBulletin based on v4.2.5
      PHP 7.4.14 :: MariaDB 10.5.8

Comment

1QuickSI,

I migrated over a few years back. Kicked myself for not doing so sooner. I didn't know my leg could reach that far.

Check out the "Welcome former EZBoard users/sufferers" link in my signature for some more info that EZBoard site operators may not be aware of regarding user migration.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X