Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I receive support in Chinese VB site if I buy a license here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I receive support in Chinese VB site if I buy a license here?

Hi there,
    some Qs :
    1. Will I receive support in Chinese VB site if I buy a license here?
    2. Is it possible to download Chinese language(offical ) packages here?
    3. Does vbulletin.com limit Chinese-vbulletin.com CAN NOT set up support/service site in TW?

thanks.

Hi

1. No, you should buy a license from vBulletin-Chinese.com if you want to receive support there.
    2. Yes
    3. I don't understand this question, could you rephrase it please?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

s/he means tawine i think

Comment

Yup, something about vb-chinese not wanting to support taiwanese sites?
        Toddler from Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
          Hi

1. No, you should buy a license from vBulletin-Chinese.com if you want to receive support there.
          2. Yes
          3. I don't understand this question, could you rephrase it please?
          Hi Colin, thanks for your kindly reply,
          1. ok. .
          2. cool.. tks.
          3. please read this thread http://www.vbulletin-chinese.com/for...ead.php?t=2174 , I knew it wrote in chinese but, sorry for that I dont want to translate it in english ., may be VB-chinese stuff can do more detail exp to you about this ...it about invoice, payment,support site in TW etc.. they do want to support TW, but ,they do limit/NOT allow TW support site set up at all..

in short, receive money in TW with no credit card process (TT only),with no support site,no local company address/tel etc..it hard to understant for me..VBB is NOT G.P.L, in fact,I dont need support from VBB-chinese at all(here rock) , I got a owned License before 3.0 ..,so , just want to make sure the rule, would you please tell me more if this is VBB.com license agreement/policy or anything else?

thank you again

Comment

If you understand English well, you can purchase your license from here then download the official Chinese language pack & proceed with getting support from this site. I am doing this myself as there's no official vBulletin Distributor in my native language.

AFAIK, China & Taiwan have a long history of political conflict, so maybe there are governmental restirctions that prevent vBulletin-Chinese from accepting sales from Taiwan.
            You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Hello,
              Sorry ,this is nothing to do with political .. VBB-chinese have sales company in TW with no support, only received money in TW..that all

Comment

Maybe it's due to language differences then. I don't know wether Chinese & Taiwanese talk the same language or not, but if they do nothing should prevent them from providing support to Taiwanese customers. If you really need to get support at their site, why not pretend you're buying from China?
                You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

I can't tell if the Google Translation of that site is correct, but it sounds as if the problem is technical and not that they don't want to.
                  I'll ask our Business Manager to look into this thread.
                  Best Regards
                  Colin Frei

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
                    I can't tell if the Google Translation of that site is correct, but it sounds as if the problem is technical and not that they don't want to.
                    I'll ask our Business Manager to look into this thread.
                    Hi,
                    any update ? pls..

thanks

Comment

I've contacted him, but he probably didn't have time to check yet.
                      Best Regards
                      Colin Frei

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X