My Forum ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Forum ID

I hope this is where I ask this, But I need my ID number but can't locate where I put it , My trial has expired and I would like to order now
    Lily's Place :: Index

Your ID number for what?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Lol now I'm confused, I made a free trial board and it just expired and I want to purchase now but do not have my forum ID number The link I gave is where it goes now when I click on my forum

Comment

You don't need an ID number to purchase a license. You can do this here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok thanks But I don't understand it. I mean do I have load it myself?

Comment

Yes, you will have to have a website and install vBulletin onto it. You can view the installation instructions in our online documentation here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Lily. View Post
              I made a free trial board
              Hmmm I didnt know there was a Free trial.
              I've Gone to find Myself, If I return before I get back (Keep Me Here)

Comment

There's no free trial version of vBulletin. He's most probably refering to the online demo since it gives random username & password to potential testers.
                You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X