If i get vb & drupal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i get vb & drupal

is there anywhere specific i can get assistance with it? I'm not overly confident on the drupal install, so might be calling for help... is there an open help area where newbies are welcomed?
    VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
    No Addons - none at all.

When I say "If i get it (buy it)..." let me just say, my hands have been twitching for a week or two now.. I'm stuck between purchasing this and saving the money for a year to ensure i have enough to renew my hosting.
    No Addons - none at all.

Comment

If you want help with Drupal I would imagine you would have to ask for help with it on their website.

Comment

OK, i just figured you seem (you= collectively speaking of the forum high-ranking members) quite conversant with drupal & vb integration.

if it's almost certainly a vb issue pertaining to the integration, can i reliably know that you'll still help? eg. think about ISP's, they blame the phone-company, the phone comany blames the ISP... will it be like that?
        No Addons - none at all.

Comment

Originally posted by karlm View Post
          OK, i just figured you seem (you= collectively speaking of the forum high-ranking members) quite conversant with drupal & vb integration.

if it's almost certainly a vb issue pertaining to the integration, can i reliably know that you'll still help? eg. think about ISP's, they blame the phone-company, the phone comany blames the ISP... will it be like that?
          There is a build if drupal that integrates with vB. http://vbdrupal.org/

It is a third party modification, you will NOT get help for it here. You would have to get help with it at that site, and there is no garuntee that they wil lbe able to help. They are not affiliated with jelsoft/vbulletin. The only thing you can get help with here is vBulletin.

I would liek to say however that vB Drupal is being actively developed. They are currently working on a 4.7 version, as of right now it is based on drupal 4.6.
          Last edited by TruthElixirX; Sat 1 Jul '06, 12:47pm.

Comment

You won't get much help about integrating Drupal with vBulletin here, but www.vbulletin.org is the site dedicated to modifying vBulletin and I'm sure there is useful information over there that will help with what you intend to do.

You won't get official support on this though, if you customise vBulletin you will need to contact the author of the modification (in this instance Drupal). I hope that made some sense to you .

Comment

Last questions...

How do I download it?

I click the "download now" hypertext and am greeted by a link for members only (which, as i've not purchased it yet, i'm not a member, hence locked out) or to retreive password.

How do i pay, do u take paypal?
              No Addons - none at all.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Comment

I think he means downloading Drupal from vbulletin.org, because he apparently doesn't own vbulletin yet.

To be able to download attachments on vbulletin.org, you have to be Registered and have gone through the process of establishing you have a legal license to vBulletin.

Regards,
                  Slappy

Comment

I did mean the actual vbulletin.. i couldn't see it LOL

thanks for both tho
                    No Addons - none at all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X