Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adonfun
    replied
    Hm.. I thought I had the oppertunity to pay with euro's, at least with Bank Wire.. Not with PP I see

Leave a comment:

• Wynand
    replied
    *remember you need to send the money in pounds, not in euro's.*

Leave a comment:

• adonfun
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueFlame View Post
    Banks charge extra fees for Wire Transfers always

The Great things is.. my bank doesn't charge any transaction fee IF the bank which Jelsoft uses is part of the EU. A country within europe isn't automatically an EU member.. Otherwise I have to transfer money to PP and then pay for it since PP doesn't charge me money to pay.

Leave a comment:

• BlueFlame
    replied
    Banks charge extra fees for Wire Transfers always

Leave a comment:

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    i paid for my owned licence through a wire transfer.The bank is indeed in england (united kingdom)as far as i know uk is located in europe .......

it is however possible your bank charges addiotional fees for "international" transfers and don't forget VAT (value add tax)

Leave a comment:

• adonfun
    replied
    A question related to the OP about Bank Wire and Fees:

I live in the Netherlands which is an EU country, what about England or the bank vBulletin is using? As far as I know, England isn't an EU country so I have to pay €170 for the vBulletin script

Can someone inform me about this?

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    I see. Possibly not possible. Now could there be some kind of cooperation between vBulletin and vBulletin-Germany? Something like they provide me with an Update and take the money for it? Because it is much easier like this... And cheaper for me.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    No, you'll have to ask your bank (possibly call them or similiar) and have them transfer the money to our bank/account.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    I don't have E Banking. I kinda thought, I could give Jelsoft my account details and they will use these details to take the money from my account in Germany. Possible?

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    From our end no. Your bank might have different restrictions.
    I can make a wire transfer from ebanking without any problems, wherever I am.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    Another vBulletin customer over at vbulletin-germany just told me that he had to be present when starting this wire transfer. I don't know if I should check that payment options page as I am afraid to actually buy something when I am not even ready to buy it. :-)
    So, bascially, I in China can make a wire transfer using my bank account in Germany and do not have to be present in the bank to have it send to jelsoft?

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Yes, that's no problem.
    There's a Wire Transfer option on the payment options page.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    started a topic Wire Transfer

Wire Transfer

Hello,

can I transfer the money via Wire Transfer? The bank account would be located in Germany. Is it possible? I need this information as I plan to renew my owned license once 3.6 is out. :-)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X