Forum Status/ new purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Status/ new purchase

Hi, I've owned a vB license before and sold it legally.

However, another project I am working on needs forum software and I was going to make another purchase. Will there be a problem with this forum account or do I need to register a new one...or what?

Thanks guys, for all you do.

Hey there!

I don't think it should be an issue. Can you log onto your account here?

Originally posted by Citizen E View Post
    Hi, I've owned a vB license before and sold it legally.

However, another project I am working on needs forum software and I was going to make another purchase. Will there be a problem with this forum account or do I need to register a new one...or what?

Thanks guys, for all you do.
    Kim

Comment

Originally posted by KimmiKat View Post
      Hey there!

I don't think it should be an issue. Can you log onto your account here?

I can log into the forums, but of course not the support area since the license number and password was sold.

Nice to see ya Kimmikat! Things going ok?

Comment

Things are going fine. I wasn't sure if you could still access the "members" area, although it wouldn't show any licenses. I know in the member's area you can purchase licenses there. When I sold one of my licenses recently, the license count in the member's area was subtracted by one since it was transfered to buyer's account.

I can log into the forums, but of course not the support area since the license number and password was sold.

Nice to see ya Kimmikat! Things going ok?
        Kim

Comment

This account shouldn't be affected.
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
            This account shouldn't be affected.
            You're right on Colin. I just bought the new license and added the email I used for this account to it, and things are now good to go. Thanks.

Comment

Welcome back to the mboard world!

You're right on Colin. I just bought the new license and added the email I used for this account to it, and things are now good to go. Thanks.
              Kim

Comment

Originally posted by KimmiKat View Post
                Welcome back to the mboard world!
                Thanks. It's good to be back with quality.

Comment

If you have a customer account and sold the license the new owner will have a new customer account and the license is transferred from yours to his. You can just buy a new license and it will appear in your existing customer account.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                    If you have a customer account and sold the license the new owner will have a new customer account and the license is transferred from yours to his. You can just buy a new license and it will appear in your existing customer account.
                    That is exactly what happened. Thanks Floris. It was painless.

I might add, it was a lot more painless than this convert from mybb is going to be. I'll survive though. Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X