Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you add another licence to your account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you add another licence to your account.

If you bought a licence from someone, can you get it transferred to your vB account so both licences are there?

Originally posted by Reece View Post
    If you bought a licence from someone, can you get it transferred to your vB account so both licences are there?
    from "someone" i would be VERRY carefull buying vbulletin licences except from www.vbulletin.com (or an official distributor vbulletin-germany.com and such) never buy vbulletin from other then it's official sites why ? the licence owner can demand a chargeback and there isn't much jelsoft can do to help you ....

Comment

In your member are (or the his) you have an option to move it .. ask him to do it and also ask him to open a ticket for that ..
      I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

ah well what it is that I may be buying a forum, which is running vB so I would like to move it's licence into my members area.

Comment

Originally posted by Reece View Post
          ah well what it is that I may be buying a forum, which is running vB so I would like to move it's licence into my members area.
          The current owner of the license that forum runs on will still have to initiate the transfer to you via the Member area.
          Toddler from Hell

Comment

Yes, it's possible to merge a license into an existing customer account.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X