X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by jeweleels View Post
    I wanted to use the Website Tonight to help me build my page. This is my first website. Is it possible to use Vbulletin with what I have? Is it user friendly and easy to install? Can a 30 something, blonde, elementary school teacher figure out how to use it without going mad?

Any and all help appeciated.
    Welcome.

It should be easy to integrate vBulletin in your page using the Website Tonight feature. The hardest part, which really isn't that hard, is setting up the forums once you have the software installed.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Hi

That size and bandwidth should easily suffice for a starting forum. On GoDaddy, make sure that you're on a linux server, as windows servers don't have PHP installed.
    And yes, a 30 something, blonde elementary school teacher should easily be able to run vBulletin. We have a comprehensive manual available, and of course you'll always have access to support here on the forums, or in the ticket system.

Leave a comment:

• jeweleels
    started a topic New with Questions

New with Questions

Hi. I am intersted in purchasing and installing vbulletin on my new website. I am brand new at this. I have some computer skills, but no formal training. I am hoping for a moderately active board, with maybe 500 members.
    This is what I have so far and I was wondering if adding vBulletin to my site was possible.
    I have a domain name and am hosted on godaddy.com (with Website Tonight feature).
    • 2 GB Disk Space
    • 100 GB Bandwidth

I wanted to use the Website Tonight to help me build my page. This is my first website. Is it possible to use Vbulletin with what I have? Is it user friendly and easy to install? Can a 30 something, blonde, elementary school teacher figure out how to use it without going mad?

Any and all help appeciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X