Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The menus, is working in IE 5?

Hello

I want know if the menus of this forum, is working in Internet Explorer 5.0?

Best Regards

Do you have IE5? Can't you try it? I don't know of many people still running IE5, and I don't think Jelsoft supports such an old browser, especially with IE7 on the horizon.
    Forums

Comment

They should work in all browsers that render XHTML/CSS 1.x

Comment

I don't believe IE5 has proper support for any of the vBulletin DHTML IE 5.5 may.

Comment

Internet Explorer 5.0 is 7 years old. Please upgrade to a recent web browser such as Internet Explorer 6 or Firefox, both of which run on Windows 98, Me, NT3.51, NT4.0, 2000 (NT5), XP, and Vista.

If you are on a Macintosh running OS 8 or 9, please upgrade to OS X and then use Safari or Firefox.

Comment

It's not pretty but I just tested with IE5 and they were usable, the hand didn't show and the width of the menus were a little off but it worked none the less.

IE 5.5 worked fine with the menu widths but also had the hand problem.
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X