apache with php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apache with php

is there any documentation about how to set up apache with php on windows. i searced google but none of the documents helped me, although i did everything in these documents i couldnt run my apache with php support but i can run iis with isapi php. What do you advice to run, iis or apache?
    Last edited by bmn; Fri 9 Jun '06, 1:32pm.

The easiest way that I have found to set up Apache, PHP and MySQL is to download a precompiled package for Windows. The one that I use is available at www.wampserver.com/en/.

This package runs vBulletin just fine and only takes minutes to install.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

this is wonderful but if there will be for example minimum requirements for vbulletin apache 2.2.2 what will i do, can i change only apache or will i wait wampserver to create a new package?

Comment

vBulletin is not dependant on the webserver, only php and mysql.

Comment

You could also try XAMPP which comes with a bunch of useful tools: phpMyAdmin, FileZilla FTP, Zend Optimizer, MercuryMail, & others.
          You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

I use XAMPP on my localhosts

Comment

Originally posted by bmn View Post
              this is wonderful but if there will be for example minimum requirements for vbulletin apache 2.2.2 what will i do, can i change only apache or will i wait wampserver to create a new package?
              The version requirements are much lower than the current latest version so you likely won't have any problem with waiting for new releases.

Xampp updates often anyway, although not sure about the other.

http://filesharingtalk.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X