vb_test Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vb_test Problem

I am trying to figure out if I am able to run this board on my windows server:

Apache 2.2.2, mysql 5.0.21, php 5.1.4.

After 2 days with trying to get php installed and finally did, I run the vb_test with very poor results.

This how it is configured - I did make a new database called vb.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Longhair-/vb1.gif

This is what happens after I click Run Test.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Longhair-/vb2.gif

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Do you have a phpinfo.php file? If not create a text file with this content:
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    phpinfo
    ();
    ?>
    Name it 'phpinfo.php' then upload it to your forum directory and post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It is all in the phpinfo.zip

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry but I'm not going to open a zip file. If you want help please provide the link to phpinfo.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Here machol, i uploaded it for him.

http://www.prowrestlingstop.com/macrequest.htm

Comment

My guess is that PHP is not installed correctly, perhaps without full MySQL suupport, but other than that I don't know what specifically would cause this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I don't see any mysql support.

Comment

It could be a configuration error on the apache

Comment

Xtreme Pain - Thank you for helping

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                  Sorry but I'm not going to open a zip file. If you want help please provide the link to phpinfo.
                  If that is the kind of support I am going to get, then I might as well pass on getting this board.

Comment

Sorry you were offended but I don't open zip files for security reasons. I don't believe it was too much to ask you to provide the link, so if cooperating with us is something that is unacceptable to you, then I'll understand if you go elsewhere. Good luck.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X