Converting phpbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting phpbb

Could someone help me? this is my site www.dapossetakeova.net I'm ready to buy vbull but I need to know what is the latest version and can someone help me? THANKS!!!

Hi

What do you need help with?
    You can find the ImpEx manual here: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex

The latest version of vBulletin is 3.5.4
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

to transfer my current forum over to vbull. This impex is so confusing to me.

Comment

It'll most likely be easier when you actually install ImpEx and see the interface.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

oh yeah? so when if do. and unable to do this..can yu help me please kind sir?

Comment

Yes, you'll receive support for ImpEx
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

This is the Pre-Sales forum.

If you have purchased vBulletin, you'll want to post in the "How Do I?" forum which is for vBulletin customers. Questions posted there are answered by Jelsoft employees as well as helpful customers. If you prefer to request technical support directly from Jelsoft, use the Contact link in your vBulletin Member's Area (customer area).

Comment

Sticky: Why Can't I Post or Download Files?

Comment

I haven't bought it yet..I wanted to know when I do could some help me convert my phpbb over and add mods for me. I am willing to pay.

Comment

We do not offer an Import service, doing it yourself should however not be a problem and like mentioned before you can always request support if you have a question.
                    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I'm asking now..I am willing to pay.

Comment

Please be advised that we don't allow soliciting, thus you should actually not recieve any answers. Once you are a licensed customer you can post in the Service Requests forum on www.vbulletin.org to request paid assistence.
                        Best Regards
                        Colin Frei

Comment

how will you know if i have one? your system picks it up?

Comment

Yes.
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Comment

Thanks Colin *dapz*

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X