Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    You can only do this as long as you fully remove your 1st installation of vB. Then you are fine to reinstall vB for whatever niche you want to run a forum for.

Leave a comment:

• cssniper
    replied
    Thank you all. I thought that reinstalling with another topic in mind might void the license. (1 install per license --lol)

Leave a comment:

• harishankar
    replied
    forum1.com did not work out.

can I remove vbulletin from forum1.com and install it on forum2.com on a different topic with only 1 license?
    That's what I meant.

Leave a comment:

• Xtreme Pain
    replied
    Yeah, this is prety much transfering your licence to another domain...

Leave a comment:

• cssniper
    replied
    Originally posted by harishankar
    I'm sure you can transfer your license to another domain.

So long as you use this principle

1 license == 1 installation of vBulletin

You should be fine. But I think you should update your member area details so that your license points to the correct forum.
    nonono, what i meant was that if my community doesn't work out, can I restart by installing again.

like:

forum1.com did not work out.

can I remove vbulletin from forum1.com and install it on forum2.com on a different topic with only 1 license?

Leave a comment:

• harishankar
    replied
    I'm sure you can transfer your license to another domain.

So long as you use this principle

1 license == 1 installation of vBulletin

You should be fine. But I think you should update your member area details so that your license points to the correct forum.

Leave a comment:

• cssniper
    started a topic Is it possible to change...

Is it possible to change...

If let's say my community did not work out what I wanted, can I use the same license at a different domain name (I will close the previous one) and a different topic?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X