I have purcase Branding Free Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have purcase Branding Free Option

When I going to the members area I cant download the newest version whay?????

And I have send you email about to remove the copywright but I dont have recived eny mail from you whay ???????

I have send you and uppdate information about my info to the members area but you havent change enything whay ???????
    ccc

1. Your updates are expired.
    2. I never knew of a email needing to be sent due to copyright branding free.
    3. You have to update something yet they havent changed every what?

Comment

3 all my info whit my new email adress when I login to my account to the members area the have my old email adress there.
      I wunder when you are going to thange that I have send you email whit all my info thange that nowe please
      ccc

Comment

Sending a email with the new information is a security hazard. You can go ahead and not send a email and have your identity stolen.

Comment

Please open a support ticket here: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport/
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Ok I have do this nowe

but when I have purcase this must I purcase this Owned License for uppgrade to the forum ???????
            ccc

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean.
              Best Regards
              Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X