Little Licence Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Licence Question

As is just typical, I decide I want another licence 3 days after the VAT amensty finishes, so I'm stuck with having to pay the VAT or moving to another country (the VAT is marginally cheaper ).

So, not having enough funds right away to get an owned licence, ($148.02 in the paypal account would have worked before ) I am enquiring about the following scenario:

I purchase a leased licence, then within 30 days have the funds available for the upgrade to owned. Not a problem doing this, but as it will be my 3rd licence, if I do it this was do I still get my licence for $148+VAT or will it be the full $160+VAT.

I don't really want to do an echeck for the sake of $25.

So, I'm open to suggestions unless it will still work out at the $148+VAT if I do leased then owned.

Cheers.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

If you go the leased license route and take the 30 day upgrade offer you will end up paying the more, i.e. $85+VAT for the leased license + $85+VAT to upgrade to an owned which is $170+VAT opposed to just going straight to an owned for $148+VAT

Comment

Cheers, I'll have to hang on a bit longer then before I get one.
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boxy
        If you go the leased license route and take the 30 day upgrade offer you will end up paying the more, i.e. $85+VAT for the leased license + $85+VAT to upgrade to an owned which is $170+VAT opposed to just going straight to an owned for $148+VAT
        Uhh...Boxy? I thought it's $160 + VAT right now, not 148 + VAT
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

As it's that customers third license, it'll only cost $148 + VAT.
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X