Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harishankar
    replied
    It would be cheaper to get a owned license if you plan to use it over a long period. You don't need to keep renewing (except for updates - $30 year after one year if you wish).

Leave a comment:

• IncredibleHawk
    replied
    Anyway I can pay this for a few years in advance???

Leave a comment:

• Xtreme Pain
    replied
    Pretty much, you get the owned license, like me, you get to run vb till you die. You get a leased, you run vb for 1 year, and then must take it off, unless you renew.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    vBulletin is priced at $160 for an owned license, and $85 for a 1 year leased license. With bo
    th licenses you get one year of access to the downloads section so you can download the latest
    versions during this time. After the year, the renewal for this access is just $30 for the owned license. This is optional and not mandatory. You can continue running your current version as long as you want. However with the lease license you will need to purchase a new license (owned or leased) after the year is up.

Leave a comment:

• XxBuLLeTz
    started a topic License

License

I am going to be purchasing vbulletin. I have read both descriptions of the Owned License and the Leased License and i cant really understand the difference besides the updates. Can someone please explain to me the difference?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X