Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Offer for EU Customers

Hello,

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the offer (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171869) is no longer valid even if I order this evening. Could someone please clarify ?

Djamil

Its still apirl 30th in the US.

Comment

That depends on your timezone.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I count that as a "is still valid, if it is still April, 30th in your country" and will order now since it's 30th of April, 23:05 here. :-)

Djamil

Comment

Time to order, during your order you will see how much you pay in total.

Comment

You're right Floris, I did see the total amount while I placed my order yesterday, just right after my last post. Everything went fine with the order.

If you take a look at my registration date you will probably come to the supposition that I did intense inquiries about vB's capabilities for months (also at vbulletin.org) and believe me, I already know I WILL be satisfied :-)

Thanks for your help.

Djamil

Comment

Glad you decided to order vBulletin. The offer has finished in the meantime, so you just managed to slip in

Remember to follow these instructions to receive support on the forums: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661
              Best Regards
              Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

and just in time, we just removed the discount from our site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X