Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS requirements - only certain members can [img]

Hey,

I am looking at vBulletin or IPB for my site. Besides the regular IPB vs VB arguement, I have some specific features I am looking for.

- I need the BBS to only allow certain usergroups to be able to post or upload images.

- I would like certain usergroups to be able to upload images into their 'member gallery', or have an integrated blog. It seems IPB has plug-ins for this.

- I need for all external urls to be banned from posts.

I see lots of good things about VB, but with a demo admin account - I don't see the image option setup I need, and vBulletings.org is great, but I wish there was a directory of plugins somewhere.

Thanks, mike

1. This is a standard feature in vB.

2. We currently do not provide official plugins to do this. You can check over at www.vbulletin.org for these though. That is also the home of the major hacks, plugins and add-ons for vB.

3. I don't know any way this could be done honestly.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

3. There is a plugin at vBulletin.org which allows you to limit certain bbCodes to certain usergroups. The bbCode in question is [url]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X