Buying me 2nd and 3rd vb,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying me 2nd and 3rd vb,

Hi already own one vb, now wishing to buy my 2nd vb and my 3rd before the 30th of april. I went into purchase and it is still charging me full $160 for both....,

That is the correct price, the VAT is included. After the 30th April the price will change to $160 + VAT for residents of EU countries.

Please see the announcement regarding this change, http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171869

Comment

Are you sure you have at least 1 other owned license and you are buying the other two inside of your user account.

Comment

that is correct Boxey im well aware of that hence im buying two more for future...,

Ahhh Zachery! i think i tried that...., but let me try again...,

Comment

aha! its now down to $148 for both!!! Bargain aye! lol...,

Thanks!

Comment

$148 for two owned licenses. Am I missing something?
            Getting Down under | Download2me | Newsgab | Careercraft | Newmomsforum | Freeware Downloads

Comment

$148 is the cost per license when you order between 3 to 5 licenses.

Comment

Yeh, that was my understanding Boxy, I was reading $148 for both as being $148 for two license, not just the one..interpretation is a wonderful thing, just a shame the discount structure isn't that good!
                Getting Down under | Download2me | Newsgab | Careercraft | Newmomsforum | Freeware Downloads

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X