Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vbulletin board integration into a website.... (how to)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    For more technical support you will need to enter the email address you used to register on the forums in the member support form in your vBulletin member's area.

Leave a comment:

• RuneDeath
    replied
    Any one please ?? this is urgent:: !! ::

Leave a comment:

• RuneDeath
    replied
    if its possible to do it in php, then i wouldnt mind at all, id prefer it to be done in php,

and i would like the integration to be placed just below the navigation and the welcome boxes...

and the ads / content boxes will be removed (for the forums page...)
    but i dont want to use iframes ...

sorry about the double posts, there seems to be alot of bugs on this forums :/ unless its firefox doing it...

Leave a comment:

• RuneDeath
    replied
    my site is .... http://www.kingofgfx.com but it isnt totally finished yet...

Leave a comment:

• RuneDeath
    replied
    my site is .... http://www.kingofgfx.com but it isnt totally finished yet...

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm32
    replied
    Is your site online? It would be best if we could see it, or you described it to know how it would integrate best. Good choice would be a layer, a bit of javascript to make size dynamic, and php to store the page id in an array. Just tell us what your idea of integration would be

Also check templates in dreamweaver, there are cool ones for what you'd like.
    Last edited by wilhelm32; Mon 24 Apr '06, 4:04pm.

Leave a comment:

• Vbulletin board integration into a website.... (how to)

Hi,

Could any one please explain to me how do i integrate a vb board into my website without having to make iframe?

ive searched the forums and cant find anything leading to my question sorry..

thanks in advance to those that are able to answer ^^
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X